Welding Machines & Accessories
The best welding machines and accessories in Harare are supplied by Tech Africa.
The fastest growing brand in South Africa is Tradeweld. It offers high quality welding products with the best after-market sales and back up. This is one of our fastest moving lines. Therefore we ensure that we carry the relevant equipment needed for operating this machinery.
All welding machines and welding products are made to the highest standards so they comply with all requirements. TRADEWELD has been a market leader for over a decade. The welding machine range is has a varied selection.
Types of Welding Machines:
- MMA Welding Machines – A versatile, compact & lightweight range. This is suitable for Stick welding. DC Current output ranges from portable machines to industrial dual voltage 500SH inverters.
- TIG Welding Machines – Robust, portable machines suitable for welding Stainless Steel, Alloyed Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper and Aluminium. Supplied with a torch and cables.
- MIG Welding Machines – Semi Industrial ideal for fabrication work. Supplied with a torch and cables.
- Multi-process Welding Machines – These use internal or external wire feed systems. Supplied with a torch and cables.
- Plasma Welding Machines – Machines work with compressed air because it allows the operator to cut quickly and clean through a range of metals. We carry 220V (single) and 380V (three) phase machines.
- Welding Accessories – All the safety equipment needed such as welding gloves, safety goggles, welding helmets is available. We also stock all the consumables for both welding and plasma cutting.
All these Welding Machines are suited for the DIY and industrial user. Cutting edge technology such as WELD SAFE is used to manufacture our machines a to the highest standards.
Our process specific accessories are manufactured to the highest standards. Forged brass bodies are used to make gas accessories for maximum strength and resistance. Pricing is extremely competitive and the range is progressive and innovative.
All of our welding machines are the inverter type therefore they can be run off a generator and uses less power to do the job. Our knowledge of the basic types of welding assists our customers to purchase the correct machine to suit their requirements.